Head of Talent – Part Time
We believe that the only way to grow an even greater business is through a real focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent.
We want to hire a mature, effective and self-starting Head of Talent who can build for us a world-class employee brand, define our hiring strategy and help bring some more exceptional people into our team.
We will need you to: –
Own our hiring function, working closely with the founders on attracting, hiring and retaining people
Manage all candidate outreach, building talent pools and interviewing potential candiates
Build engaging hiring collateral (careers page, emails, contracts, offers etc)
Develop creative ways to interact with future employees
Deliver against our hiring plan as we scale up
Design and deliver an effective onboarding process for Formative’s people
Develop personal development plans for our team members, helping them to grow with us
Supporting the founders and managers in all aspects of talent management across the company
Developing effective ways to support and motivate our people to ensure that Formative continues to grow and thrive
Extensive experience in all aspects of people management – including hiring, managing, developing and growing happy and effective staff
Thing we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in talent role in a large business or start-up
- Exposure to B2B business or (marketing, advertising, PR, digital) agency experience
- Experience in running the end-to-end hiring process
- Experience in developing and growing staff
- Interested in supporting a small business in managing teams, improving management skills across the board and getting the most from its people
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and share learning with the team
We are looking for someone to work with us from our offices in Beaconsfield.