Welcome to Formative Content! Thanks for stopping by, we’re delighted to have your interest. We are a rapidly growing, multi-award-winning, content marketing agency, with a global client base that has quadrupled in size in the last two years. Our company culture, growth story and lifestyle focus are the envy of London agencies, and by the way, we also work with a large suite of world class brands.
And we’ve got something else up our sleeve – we want to invest in your development and help sculpt your CV to stand out from the crowd down the road. Fancy throwing yourself into a CIM professional marketing diploma or something similar? We’re happy to help you make this happen as well as pick up the tab.
Our Account Directors develop hands-on relationships at a senior executive level with clients. They are committed to collaboratively developing innovative digital content that continually inspires and motivates clients. The team ensures the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters to managing budgets and leading direct reports.
Your day will include some of the following:
- To be the main point of contact for all client issues and queries relating to your accounts
- Manage and grow key client accounts, delivering to campaigns and contracts while keeping billable hours on track across the team.
- Attend key client meetings, offering strategic guidance and advice. Share insight with delivery teams to ensure objectives are met
- To be directly responsible for the overall strategy on your accounts and the profitable retention and growth of our existing business
- Oversee all activity for your accounts and various campaigns including budgets, research, data, client servicing, digital and marketing
Your background will ideally include:
- 5-6 years experience directing client accounts within an agency environment
- A strong and demonstrable interest in current political, economic and social events with the ability to translate into fact-packed content and corporate journalism.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- History of developing client accounts in terms of output, efficiency and profitability
- Previous experience with international clients or on international accounts with the understanding of the rewards and complexities accompanying big brands.
- Educated to degree level and any relevant qualifications