Digital Project Manager
3-6 Month Contract
Formative Content is a rapidly growing, award winning, content marketing agency, with a global client base that has quadrupled in size in the last two years. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, to work closely with our founders and an amazing team of account directors to help grow our burgeoning agency.
We help tell our clients’ stories – primarily in the B2B arena and often highly complex and specialised – and share them across multiple social media platforms at high volume and with a close attention to detail. We are former journalists, relentless about process, detail and delivering for our growing client base.
Formative offers employees the ability to impact, influence and make a tangible difference to our organisation. We work hard, create amazing work for our clients and insist on having fun and enjoying our day at work.
Come and join our team, you won’t regret it.
We are looking for a highly organised Project Manager ideally from an agency background, to join the team at Formative Content. You will help us beautifully deliver our work into our clients organisations in a seamless, efficient and high impact way that delights our customers. The role of the Digital Project Manager is to deliver digital projects to tight deadlines and within budget, working from start through to completion including scoping, planning, scheduling, design and implementation. The Digital Project Manager will also attend client meetings, coordinating all parties (internal & external) to ensure the complete and on-time delivery of all agreed activity.
The Digital PM should have a keen interest in all things digital and new media, be well read and knowledgeable about key digital initiatives, news and research. The nature of the Digital team is very collaborative, and the Digital Project Manager will be encouraged to offer thought and add value to the creative process.
- Aspects of the role include; project plans, statements of work, financial reconciliations, project reporting and resource management
- Analyzing and improving our internal processes and offerings to better serve the client
- Management of delivery process from kick off to completion
- Project budget scoping and cost management
- Scoping, requirements gathering and documentation
- Attend to all reporting needs
- Project timetable production and management as well as deadline control
- Monitoring customer profitability and budget spend against projects and reporting to AD team and Founders
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Fluent technical understanding of modern web technology – there is no coding required, but you are confident in what the technology can and can’t do, and how to get the best out of it
- Experience working with UX / CX, Strategy, Data, Creative teams, Design and Developers
- Knowledge of and demonstrated abilities with a range of PM tools including: Asana, trello and MS project
- Demonstrated ability to monitor important and complex projects concurrently
- Exceptional client service skills
- Broad knowledge of Digital web builds and digital campaigns
- Sensitivity to client challenges and supportive attitude to aid or provide solutions
- Engaging, collaborative and adept at building internal and external relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Experience with cross-functional teams including development, design and editorial/copy teams
This role requires someone who is hard working with a motivated and resourceful personality – ready to dive in and hit the ground the running. If this sounds like the perfect role, we’d love to hear from you – send us your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Client Services Director
Formative Content is a rapidly growing, award winning, content marketing agency, with a global client base that has quadrupled in size in the last two years. We are looking for an experienced Client Services Director to work closely with our founders to help grow our burgeoning agency.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing digital communications agency with an impressive roster of global clients.
We create and manage corporate digital communications by developing and delivering high-quality brand journalism that grows audiences, builds reputations and drives success. We are former journalists – relentless about process, quality and delivering for our growing client base.
We’ve quadrupled in size in the last two years and plan to continue on a similar trajectory, so we now need outstanding senior staff to join our team. We’re looking for the right person who can grow with our company as Client Services Director.
This new role will be the key driver of the long-term success of the company and the successful candidate will hold ultimate responsibility for a portfolio of client relationships, acting as the senior client adviser and strategic lead while ensuring clients are continually delighted by the company’s work.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of client relationships, acting as an exceptional client partner and senior counsel, offering creative input, strategy and planning to all clients within the portfolio in order to cultivate long-lasting relationships and the generation of new business opportunities.
- Engage clients on a regular basis to evaluate the success or failure of initiatives, the perception of Formative Content’s client service, and plans for course correction and/or continual success as appropriate.
- Lead and inspire the Formative Content teams working on the relevant clients and play a visible leadership role as a senior member of the company.
- Plan creative, strategic and innovative campaigns and strategic programmes for clients and oversee their execution, ensuring they consistently meet or exceed goals/expectations.
- Identify opportunities for growth within existing client accounts, and present/position new ideas to clients on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with the CEO and other senior managers to improve processes, practises, workflows and operations.
- Lead from the front on new business pitches, keeping a keen eye on opportunities and coming up with innovative strategies to secure both projects and retained work.
- Extensive experience in a communications, PR or PA agency at a senior level.