This is Formative Content. Over the last few years we’ve experienced substantial growth and have seen our award-winning content marketing agency go from strength to strength.
And we’re showing no signs of stopping.
Our global client base has come to expect excellence from us, as we continue to build and drive the success of some of the world’s biggest brands. We’re always on the lookout for new team members who are going to inspire their colleagues, develop their own personal skills and delight our clients.
Working within our Social & Insights team, Formative’s Social Media Executives are responsible for producing and uploading content, helping to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our work.
Social Media Executives work with a range of teams across the business, ensuring accurate and creative social copy, graphics and videos are delivered according to industry best practices and client needs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create engaging, intelligent social media copy that is sensitive to the client’s objectives and tone of voice
- Work across a portfolio of accounts, proactively executing the day-to-day activities of each and ensuring all clients are continually delighted with Formative Content’s work.
- Upload and schedule social posts and content across a range of platforms
- Become an in-house social media expert, advising other departments and colleagues on best practices.
- Assist in the creation of reports, analysis of statistics, and the formulation of insights in line with client objectives.
- Spot social media trends and offer proactive suggestions for clients in line with strategic goals.
- Keep wider client teams fully updated on all aspects of client work.
- Excellent copywriting skills, evidencing a clear understanding of social media writing styles and tone of voice
- Demonstrable passion for social media
- Excellent working knowledge of best practices across the major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Basic understanding of SEO and content marketing principles
- Basic understanding of social media and web analytics
- Awareness of social media trends
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to adjust priorities and workload according to client demands
- Confident using Google suite tools including Google Sheets and Slides.
What we offer:
Our ways of working at Formative Content have shifted enormously due to the coronavirus pandemic. We are now operating a hybrid working model, which is predominantly remote working, with the option to come into our Beaconsfield office. We’re therefore happy for our new team member to be located anywhere within the UK, on the understanding that there will be times that visits to the office will be required – perhaps once or twice a month.
We have been fortunate to shift most of our culture, personal development and leadership principles to a hybrid work environment. We believe that working at Formative Content is more than just a job. We work hard to build and maintain a fun, close-knit, high-performing and engaging culture. Every team member has an Individual Learning & Development plan which serves as a roadmap for their development activities throughout the year. Due to our growth story, we have the unique ability to offer opportunities and a career trajectory that few agencies can match. At the end of the day, we want our team members to not only love their work but the company as well. If this sounds like the right fit for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
In return for your talent, we will provide one of the best working environments you’ve experienced. This will include mindful leadership, support through flexible working, ongoing personal development and an unwavering commitment to enable you to thrive in your role. On top of this we offer:
- Profit-sharing scheme
- 28 days paid holiday (with three of those days to be taken between Christmas and New Year)
- An additional day off for your birthday each year
- Private health insurance
- Two weeks of dedicated development time per year
- Individual Learning & Development plan tailored to each individual
- We are now an employee-owned company
- Life Insurance
- Employee Special Interest Groups (Green Team, DEI Working Group, Vertical Specialist)
- Support for new parents and those returning to work
- A fun and dynamic hybrid work environment, with regular team and company wide social events
At Formative, we believe strongly in the value of creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you require any reasonable adjustment in our process please don’t hesitate to advise. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual’s skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance, and other qualifications.
Recruitment Agencies please note: we do not use external third parties to assist in our recruitment process. We would appreciate absolutely no unsolicited phone or email outreach at this time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent