Welcome to Formative Content! We are a rapidly growing, multi-award-winning, content marketing agency, with a global client base that has quadrupled in size in the last two years. Our company culture, growth story and work/life balance are the envy of London agencies. We manage all of this whilst working with a large suite of world class brands.
Formative’s social and web team are looking for a new team member. Our team is experienced in producing and creating content to help ensure the timely, smooth running and successful delivery of our work according to our client’s needs. They are a young and dynamic team, mostly in the first few years of their career. The ideal candidate for our Social Media Coordinator will have experience of demonstrating knowledge and understanding of a social media landscape. This would ideally be in the B2B (Business to Business) arena.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks
- Work on a portfolio of accounts alongside Content Managers to execute the day-to-day activities of each.
- Meet and exceed client expectations, delegating work to Content Producers where possible and appropriate.
- Coordinate complex social media schedules, ensuring clients and the wider account team can quickly review and understand upcoming posts.
- Work closely with Account Managers to keep them informed of social and web content development, working closely with Content Managers to manage workflow and ensure deadlines are met.
- Build reports and statistics updates for the wider content and account teams to analyse, interpret and present results of Formative Content’s work in line with client KPIs and objectives.
- Work calmly and consistently under pressure, acting as a role model and taking leadership within the group to drive standards.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing and the nuances of B2B social media performance.
- Strong familiarity in social media strategy, analytics and paid campaigns
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications
- Around 3 years experience working within a social media landscape
- Understanding and experience within a B2B arena
- Keen interest in social media, content production, current events
Aside from our assortment of perks, suite of social activities (summer BBQ, family Christmas party, spring disco etc) and idyllic Buckinghamshire setting, we believe in offering our team members an exceptional employee experience. We believe that working at Formative Content is more than just a job. We work hard to build and maintain a fun, close-knit, high performing and engaging culture. Due to our growth story, we have the unique ability to offer career opportunities and trajectory that few agencies can match. We want our team members to not only love their work but the company as well. If this sounds like the right fit for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that all jobs are based in Beaconsfield, about 25 minutes out of Central London on the train and within a stone’s throw of the M25, the M40 and M4.
Recruitment Agencies please note: we do not use external third parties to assist in our recruitment process. We would appreciate absolutely no unsolicited phone or e-mail outreach at this time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: Social Media Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Location: Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire (Preferred)