Our global client base has come to expect excellence from us, as we continue to build and drive the success of some of the world’s biggest brands. We’re always on the lookout for new team members who are going to inspire their colleagues, develop their own personal skills and delight our clients.
We are looking for a highly-skilled data analyst to join our Formative Content team. The Social Media Analyst gathers, analyses and interprets data for our variety of international clients, adding data to internal and client-facing reports and presentations.
They sit within the Social and Web team, with social media and web analytics forming the foundation of their work.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks
- Gathering of appropriate data from a variety of sources, including but not limited to; social media platforms; Pulsar; BuzzSumo; Google Analytics.
- Manipulation of data using Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Analysis and interpretation of the data, to identify trends, insights, patterns or unexpected items.
- Creation of reporting templates for efficient, accurate and easy to understand reports, charts and tables.
- Development of reports and input into client or internal presentations.
- Clear presentation and communication of complex data with the ability to explain exactly what is being shown – and what it means – to senior staff members.
- Help with other tasks on the Social and Web team as appropriate and necessary.
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications
- Superb numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel and Google Sheets) and how to use them effectively
- Attention to detail
- A proactive attitude, coupled with strong communication skills, to offer constant insight and analysis