Formative Content is a digital corporate content agency, working with some of the world’s leading B2B and corporate brands.
Our team blends together experienced business journalists and editors, a top notch visual creative team and data and strategy to give what we believe is a market-beating offer to clients. The company was set up by two individuals who had worked at global news broadcasters with a simple vision: to bring the best of a busy newsroom to the world of corporate content. We call it brand journalism.
We’re looking for someone who has experience of working in a busy communications, marketing or social media agency, ideally with some experience in an Account Manager role.
Our Account Managers are pivotal to the successful delivery of our content campaigns and therefore our strong relationships with clients. We need someone with exceptional project management skills: supremely organised, able to prioritise, energetic and with a can-do attitude. Each day you will be responsible for ensuring that the agency delivers a high volume of articles, social media assets and campaigns on behalf of your clients. At the same time, you will be responsible for supporting the Account Director in maintaining and building our strong client relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of allocated client accounts
- Juggling priorities and deadlines with our internal teams
- Managing client reporting and meetings
- Key point of contact for clients
- Development and management of project plans
- Preparation of cost estimates and proposals for projects
- Leading discussions around Work in Progress on client accounts in internal and external meetings
- Development of a strong understanding of our products and services
- Quick thinking
- Strong relationship-building ability – internal and external
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning skills
- Team leadership and coordination skills
- Presentation skills
What we offer:
Our ways of working at Formative Content have shifted enormously due to the coronavirus pandemic. We are now operating a hybrid working model, which is predominantly remote working, with the option to come into our Beaconsfield office. We’re therefore happy for our new team member to be located anywhere within the UK, on the understanding that there will be times that visits to the office will be required – perhaps once or twice a month.
We have been fortunate to shift most of our culture, personal development and leadership principles to a hybrid work environment. We believe that working at Formative Content is more than just a job. We work hard to build and maintain a fun, close-knit, high-performing and engaging culture. Every team member has an Individual Learning & Development plan which serves as a roadmap for their development activities throughout the year. Due to our growth story, we have the unique ability to offer opportunities and a career trajectory that few agencies can match. At the end of the day, we want our team members to not only love their work but the company as well. If this sounds like the right fit for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
In return for your talent, we will provide one of the best working environments you’ve experienced. This will include mindful leadership, support through flexible working, ongoing personal development and an unwavering commitment to enable you to thrive in your role. On top of this we offer:
- Profit-sharing scheme
- 28 days paid holiday (with three of those days to be taken between Christmas and New Year)
- An additional day off for your birthday each year
- Private health insurance
- Two weeks of dedicated development time per year
- Individual Learning & Development plan tailored to each individual
- We are now an employee-owned company
- Life Insurance
- Employee Special Interest Groups (Green Team, DEI Working Group, Vertical Specialist)
- Support for new parents and those returning to work
- A fun and dynamic hybrid work environment, with regular team and company wide social events
At Formative, we believe strongly in the value of creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you require any reasonable adjustment in our process please don’t hesitate to advise. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual’s skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance, and other qualifications.
Recruitment Agencies please note: we do not use external third parties to assist in our recruitment process. We would appreciate absolutely no unsolicited phone or email outreach at this time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent