Formative Content is a digital corporate content agency, working with some of the world’s leading B2B and corporate brands.
We bring the best of a busy newsroom to the world of corporate content- we call this brand journalism.
Our team consists of experienced business journalists and editors, an expert creative team along with a specialised social and insights team to provide our market-beating offer to clients.
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for an Account Director to join our growing Client Services team.
We’re looking for someone to be at the forefront of the agency’s relationship with clients. Our Account Directors are leaders, capable of communicating the client vision and inspiring the entire account team towards optimum performance, working alongside our content strategists.
You’ll have demonstrable, commercial and relationship building skills, forging strong connections with clients and building bonds with internal team members to foster spirit and drive delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Client relationship management and building
- In partnership with a Senior Content Strategist, setting the strategy for clients
- Seeking out growth opportunities with existing clients
- Managing the commercial and financial relationship with all clients to help drive profitability in the agency
- Line managing junior members of the Client Services team
- Being part of the Client Services leadership team, optimising performance in the team and embodying our values of Fast, Meticulous, Responsive, Entrepreneurial, Straightforward, Human
- 8-10 years’ experience directing client accounts (preferably in an agency environment)
- A strong and demonstrable ability to reflect on client campaign objectives and create a cohesive strategy and professional slide deck
- Ability to successfully organise, prioritise and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- History of developing client accounts in terms of output, efficiency and profitability
- Previous experience with international clients or on international accounts with the understanding of the rewards and complexities accompanying big brands
- Educated to degree level and any relevant qualifications
What we offer:
Formative Content runs a hybrid working model, which is predominantly remote working, with the option to come into our Beaconsfield office. We’re therefore happy for our new team member to be located anywhere within the UK, on the understanding that there will be times that visits to the office will be required – up to twice a month.
In return for your talent, we will provide a great working environment. This will include clear and supportive leadership, flexible working, ongoing personal development and an unwavering commitment to enable you to thrive in your role. On top of this we offer:
- Profit-sharing scheme
- 25 days paid holiday
- An additional day off for your birthday each year
- Private health insurance
- Two weeks of dedicated development time per year
- Individual Learning & Development plan tailored to each individual
- Life Insurance
- Employee Special Interest Groups (Green Team, DEI Working Group, Vertical Specialist)
- Support for new parents and those returning to work
- A dynamic hybrid work environment, with regular team and company wide social events
At Formative, we believe strongly in the value of creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you require any reasonable adjustment in our process please don’t hesitate to advise. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual’s skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance, and other qualifications.
Recruitment Agencies please note: we do not use external third parties to assist in our recruitment process. We would appreciate absolutely no unsolicited phone or e-mail outreach at this time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday