Hi there. Do you love to write?
If you’re looking for a new outlet for your excellent written skills, you’ve come to the right place.
Formative Content is a rapidly growing, multi-award-winning, content marketing agency, with a global client base that has quadrupled in size over the last two years. We are the industry experts in Brand Journalism, helping tell our clients’ stories in an engaging manner, often bringing complex and specialised subject matters to life in a way that captures the imagination of a wider audience.
Many of our team are former journalists – either from the mainstream media (Bloomberg, PA, BBC) or from the trade press. But we also welcome writers with a content or marketing background.
Due to our ongoing growth, we now have space on our team for an experienced journalist/senior writer to work across a range of global client output. You will be researching and writing articles, sometimes interviewing senior executives as part of that process. You will partner with our team of Account Directors to build strong client relationships and deliver articles on time and within budget.
We write news items, features and video scripts. We digest reports, develop web copy and ghostwrite articles for CEOs. We also attend conferences and produce session summaries or live blogs. Our content most often appears on digital content platforms and is shared via social media.
You will have:
– ideas, creativity and a passion to write
– excellent written skills and grammar
– a keen eye for detail and accuracy
– the ability to understand complex or technical language and convert it into simple, engaging yet accurate copy
– the curiosity to read, understand and get to the nub of an issue strong editorial judgement
– the ability to understand the objectives of clients, incorporating these into your written work
– the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Experience writing about financial services, geopolitics, energy, digital transformation or technology would be an advantage.
This role is an in-office position, not remote.