Redemption Bar is arguably London’s healthiest restaurant, serving up vegan, sugar-free, and wheat-free food with an alcohol-free bar. Formative Content managed the brand’s social media content and PR following the launch of its first restaurant in Notting Hill, and the subsequent launch of its second branch in Shoreditch.
As a concept, Redemption was the first of its kind in the UK capital. The restaurant wanted to establish its brand locally and nationally, build an online community across multiple social platforms and attract customers to the restaurant.
Success would be measured on overcoming the following challenges:
- Raising awareness of the Redemption brand to compete with health-focused restaurants in London
- Increasing the Redemption online community and audience engagement
- Building trust and increasing quality enquiries from Redemption’s target audience
Redemption had a clear vision of its brand identity and needed support with its amplification across the social media space. In developing a comprehensive integrated content marketing and PR strategy, Formative Content:
- Provided original content conceptualistion, creation and publication; daily content curation and publication
- Managed multi-channel social media monitoring
- Produced detailed weekly campaign evaluations and results analysis
- Provided PR consultancy and support through print and online media, bloggers and campaigns; including PR pitches and media liaison
- January Detox PR campaign resulted in 22 pieces of press coverage which had a total of 266,000 coverage views in titles such as Time Out, Vogue, Esquire, Elle and the London Evening Standard.
- Instagram followers increased from 0 to 2000+ in the first six months
- Twitter followers rose by 12% in Q1 of 2016
- Aided the launch of Redemption’s second restaurant in Shoreditch, London, with launch PR and subsequent restaurant reviews and press interest
If you need advice about how to integrate your marketing and PR activity, then contact the Formative Content team today.
Want more? Sign up to our monthly newsletter, Content Insight, for insider tips and news about content marketing, live reporting and public relations.